Heres some of my video work.
Red Bull & New Balance. Assistant Camera & Editor for Austin City Limits Festival. 2017
- Assisted DP with the camera and lenses during the 4 hour shoot around Zilker Park.
- Edited alongside Producer in creation of a video that was played on the screens of the festival to 450,000 people.
- Edited 2 15 second short videos for Red Bull's Instagram.
- Ensured logo and branding was visible per New Balance's specifications.
- Met a strict deadline for videos to be completed and approved within 24 hours.
- Exported different codecs for online and broadcast.
The Muse. Photographer. 2017
- Met with WorldFirst director to scout location and go over plan of action.
- Shot behind the scene photographs of employees working as well as portraits of an employee who found their job through The Muse.
- Photographs were delivered to The Muse for editing and publishing to their website.
Marathon Kids. Assistant Camera & DIT. 2017
- Assisted DP with setting up Red Dragon camera with PL lenses.
- Loaded and unloaded memory cards.
- Backed up footage to multiple hard drives after shooting.
- Slated between takes of shooting for sync of audio and video.
Squar. Director, Writer, Camera Operator. & Editor for commercial spot. 2017.
- Developed concept, scouted locations and wrote script with client.
- Directed and lead a DP, Talent, PA and client.
- Operated camera when handheld and pulled focus on gimbal shots.
- Searched for voice over talent, music selection and edited both videos.
The Bloomberg Channel. Aerial DP for Prada Marfa installation. 2016.
- Traveled to Prada Marfa art installation from Austin, Texas.
- Scouted locations at different times of the day for variable lighting scenarios.
- Filmed aerial footage of art installation and surrounding desert for use in tv show on The Bloomberg Channel.
CopyCat documentary. Co-Director, DP & Asst. Editor. 2015-2017
- Developed concept with co-director, fixer/producer and assoc. producer.
- Prepped all camera, lens and audio gear for 3 months of shooting in Guyana.
- Organized travel schedule and fees with co-director and producers.
- Filmed daily in different weather environments from jungle, rain and intense heat while using available lighting.
- Photographed with a 35mm film camera of behind the scenes, people and places.
- Assisted in editing of film, choosing music and color correction.
Cuvee Coffee. Director,Writer, DP & Editor for 2 commercials. 2016.
- Collaborated with agency and client to create concepts to grow their social media presence.
- Created concept, wrote script, worked with finding voice over talent, filmed all scenes and edited each video to clients requirements.
Eventbrite. Aerial DP and AC for Mohawk bar 2016.
- Assisted DP with camera gear.
- Filmed aerial footage establishing shots of the building and surrounding area of the Mohawk bar.
Pennsylvania Board of Pardons. Writer, Director, Camera Operator & Editor of 2 commercials. 2016.
- Pitched initial concept to Director of Board of Pardons.
- Developed a storyline with characters
- Drew a storyboard with shotlist.
- Consulted with the agency and client for talent recruitment.
- Directed, filmed and edited as a skeleton crew of 2 people.
Guyana marathon. Director, DP & Editor for 2 commercials. 2015.
- Collaborated closely with the producer of the Guyana Marathon via email and video chat in developing the videos.
- Organized travel and schedule.
- Filmed and directed professional runner for 14 days throughout the different environment from jungle to desert, high humidity to dry climates.
- Edited video while in Guyana on a short time frame to get video up on local television, website and their email subscribers.
Fly Jamaica. Photographer for European magazine advertisement. 2015.
- Took high resolution still frames from footage I filmed of Kaieteur falls and monkeys in the jungle which were used in a European magazine advertisement to bring tourists to Guyana.
Peace Corps. Director, DP & Editor for 1 video. 2015.
- Managed travel and schedule logistics.
- Spoke to volunteer and planned a script with schedule to film a "day in the life" video that was used in Peace Corps Guyana social media and emails.
- Filmed, Directed and edited while on site in Guyana.
- Video was viewed by over 17,000 people on Facebook within the first day.
The Delivery Men Austin, Texas
TD Ameritrade. Assistant Editor for 14 online commercials. 2017.
- Edited with lead editor/director to create a variety of online videos ranging from 60 to 90 seconds in length.
TBS Search Party. DP & Lead Camera Operator. for 3 online commercials . 2017.
- Met with director and producers from both client, production company and agency to go over the shoot.
- Scouted location with the production and agency producers.
- Directed a second camera operator.
TD Ameritrade. Assistant Editor for 14 online commercials. 2016.
- Edited with lead editor/director to create a variety of online videos for TD Ameritrade.
Comedy Central. Assistant Camera for 1 online commercial. 2016.
- Assisted DP with camera along with diffusion during harsh sun light and bounce to add lighting to the subject.
NFL. Camera Op. for 6th street bar October. 2016.
- Operated a camera alongside a small crew while filming in a crowded pub.
Tacos of Texas Austin, Texas
- Camera Operator for Tacos of Texas pilot show in El Paso, TX. 2017.
- Camera Operator for Texas Beef Council mini doc. 2017.
Spring Box Austin, Texas
- Camera Operator for 3 commercial spots. 2017.
Big Picture Ranch Austin, Texas
- Camera Operator BTS of premiere for documentary "Good Fortune". 2017.
- Camera Operator for interview in upcoming documentary. 2017.
- Kessler Slider
- Wireless lav mic
- Boom mic
- Zoom h5 sound recorder
- Lights and grip gear
- Car mount
- Seamless paper backdrop
- Sony FS7 kit
- Sigma 18-35 1.8 ef lens
- Canon 35mm 1.4 ef lens
- Canon 70-200mm 2.8 ef lens
- Canon 100mm macro 2.8 lens
- Fluid head tripod
- 5k Apple iMac with Adobe CC